SARAH BOURNON RM MIFPA AOR
Sarah is a midwife with 30 years of clinical experience.
Now retired, she is able to focus on practising as a doula in order to provide continuous support in pregnancy and labour.
She is a member of The Royal College of Midwives, The Association of Reflexologists, The International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists and of Doula UK.
Sarah offers a specialised & unique service :
‘Tailor Made Doula Support Package’
This may include:-
- Doula support throughout pregnancy and labour (Click here to see Sarah’s Doula profile at Doula UK)
- Antenatal Education, with in depth planning and preparation
- Planning for a less medicated birth, and support to help avoid the ‘Cascade of Intervention’
- Antenatal & postnatal Aromatherapy
- Antenatal & postnatal Reflexology
- Preparation & planning for natural birth & preparation for birth by LSCS (Caesarean)
- Specific aromatherapy & reflexology to help with the minor ailments of pregnancy including:- Backache, Sciatica, Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction, Nausea, Insomnia, Leg Cramps, Oedema (swelling) – hands, fingers, legs and ankles.
Available in Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and within a 40 mile radius of Henley on Thames.
Unhurried, open ended appointments are available. All oils are individually prescribed, hand blended & made with the finest ingredients. They are also available by post.